Headquartered in Boston, MA, Dreamline Logistics provides professional freight and car shipping services across the United States.
Whether you need cross-country car transport or a motorcycle shipped one state over, Dreamline Logistics has you covered. With approximately twelve years of combined industry experience, Dreamline Logistics has the knowledge and expertise to provide a premium car delivery service.
The company’s open and enclosed trailers can deliver various cargo types, including cars, boats, motorcycles, luxury cars, trailers, classic cars, buses, sports cars, and more.
When customers use Dreamline to ship their vehicles, they’ll experience a car transport service like no other.
Dreamline Logistics offers full-service delivery at affordable prices. With the Name Your Price tool, customers know they’re receiving the best service for their budget.
Dreamline Logistics is carrying customers’ precious cargo and offering several types of trailers.
Depending on their budget, customers have the option to choose between open and enclosed trailers.
Open trailers are accessible on all sides, offering easy entry for loading and unloading. Because this type lacks a roof, vehicle height is never an issue.
- Large boats, trailers, buses, and cars can easily fit inside.
- Open trailers tend to be more affordable.
- Best option for larger cargo traveling a short distance.
- Due to its exposed nature, the open trailer lacks security and protection
- Cargo can be susceptible to poor weather conditions.
An enclosed trailer is contained on each side, meaning luxury and antique vehicles are entirely protected from outside elements. This type of trailer boasts multiple benefits every luxury or classic car owner should take advantage of.
- Vehicles aren’t impacted by inclement weather such as snow or rain, nor are they exposed to ricocheting rocks or pebbles.
- Enclosed auto transport also offers security from thieves or vandals and protection from falling off of the trailer.
- The best option for customers shipping their cargo long distances.
- The only disadvantage of an enclosed trailer is a higher price compared to an open trailer.
If you are looking for the safest car shipping and complete peace of mind, enclosed auto transport is your best bet.
Transporting cars cross-country can be a nightmare when working with other companies. Customers often find their cargo damaged in transit, the price has changed upon delivery, hidden fees unexpectedly pop up, and the company doesn’t provide car shipping updates on demand.
Dreamline Logistics’ customers have a different experience. Customers find Dreamline faster and more affordable than its competitors. They work with customers’ car shipping budgets. Plus, Dreamline’s added value services such as car wash reimbursement provide that extra special touch.
• Guarantee less than 100 pounds of personal belongings in cargo
• Ensure your gas tank Is 25% full
• Receive a pick-up time & location confirmation call
• Cargo insurance covering up to $750,000
• Car wash reimbursement up to $20*
Let us help you with the answers.
Dreamline accepts cash, certified check, money order, PayPal, and every major credit card.
Dreamline operates Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 6 PM EDT. Dispatch is available seven days a week, 7 AM to 11 PM. Customer service is available 24/7 via live chat.
Dreamline provides a $750,000 cargo insurance at no additional cost for every vehicle.
Dreamline offers a car wash reimbursement for any vehicle shipment over 2,000 miles. Submit a car wash receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for up to $20 and get your money back.
Select one of the popular car shipping destinations on the map below to check an estimated car transport cost.